Why ZW3D CAD
Category : Blogs
ZW3D CAD Software
All-in-one CAD/CAM based on Overdrive kernel to unify your software supplier with unified maintenance
ZW3D can streamline product design and CNC machining processes that previously required standalone CAD and standalone CAM software.
No need to spend extra cost and time on data transition between CAD & CAM platforms.
Seamless compatibility to interact with mainstream CAD suppliers
The multi-CAD support of ZW3D allows to read, edit and save files from your upstream and downstream suppliers, avoiding the trouble of re-engineering and maximizing data reuse.
- Directly read 3D models from Catia, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor, JT, STEP, IGES, DWG, Parasolid, DXF, STL, SAT, OBJ etc.
- Export models to STEP, IGES, STL, Parasolid, SAT, 3D PDF & Catia files.
Flexible mold tools and extensive library to shorten your mold design cycle
- With ZW3D, you can design molds based on imperfect solid features and create core and cavity faster than ever.
- A user-defined and extensive library of mold bases & standard parts is provided to cater for diversified requirements of different companies in various countries.
Robust CAD/CAM with friendly budget
- ZW3D delivers you comprehensive capabilities with friendly budget for the whole process of product development.
- You can own CAD/CAM platform with perpetual license with flexible access to upgrade, saving you a lot in the long run.