ZW3D CAD Module
Drive innovative product design with ZW3D
ZW3D CAD advances the capabilities of product design with powerful data exchange, unique Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling, multi-object file management and etc.
- Reduced learning curve
- Increased design flexibility
- Shortened design process
Explore ZW3D CAD Features
Powerful Translator to Maximize Data Reuse
Innovative Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling to Maximize Design Flexibility
Based on innovational Solid-Surface Hybrid Modeling technology, users can make Boolean operations for surface parts directly with solid geometries.
Robust Parametric Modeling and Direct Editing to Facilitate Faster Product Design
- A range of tools are ready for parametric modeling, allowing you to modify design quickly and focus more on innovation.
- With Direct Editing, any 3D model can be quickly modified without history regeneration, greatly saving your time.
Specified Application Functions to Fit Different Industries
Various CAD application functions are provided to meet different industry demands, like sheet metal design, FTI for advanced unfolding, weldment design and reverse engineering, providing practical solutions fitting your industry.
Advanced Assembly Functions to Boost Productivity
- Abundant tools can help handle your complex assemblies via both top-down and bottom-up design. You can flexibly assemble, manage and edit the components, view different status, update associated models, etc.
- Reliable verification tools can help ensure the manufacturability of your design.
Smart Tools to Conduct Detailed CAD Design
- Embossing can be done on surface based on a raster image quickly with high precision.
- Morphing and Wrapping can be done on solid, surface and STL data flexibly.
Automatic 2D Drafting and Smart PMI Tools to Optimize Your Workflow
- 2D drawings, with detailed information of dimensions, tolerances and annotations, can be easily created for manufacturing and inspection. Plus, they can be updated automatically as models or assemblies change.
- PMI tools allow you to make dimensions and annotations intuitively on 3D entities, making design collaboration a piece of cake.