ZW3D CAM Software
ZW3D CAM is comprehensive, intuitive software for programming CNC machines, offering 2-5 axis milling, turning, high-speed machining and drill strategies.
- Shortened learning curve
- Efficient and high quality maching
Explore ZW3D CAM Features
Easy-to-use with Shorter Learning Curve
Whether you are an experienced engineer or a complete novice, ZW3D CAM can be mastered with a pretty short learning curve. A clear workflow and an intuitive UI enable you to get started quickly.
Intelligent 2-Axis Milling
Hole & 2-Axis Tactics can help generate manufacturable toolpaths automatically, cutting programming time by 70%.
Highly Efficient Roughing Strategies
- Volumill for ZW3D can help generate optimized toolpaths with 50%-80% machining cycle time saved.
- Plus, the full depth of cutters can be used, sparing costs of cutting tools up to 75%.
Productive 3-Axis Milling
- More than 40 types of machining operations are available to facilitate efficient machining, so that you can deal with all kinds of manufacturing work at ease.
- No matter on Nurbs or STL geometry, desired toolpaths, or even undercut toolpaths can be easily generated.
Advanced 4-Axis and 5-Axis Milling
- 5-axis milling provides a complete solution for indexing and 4 to 5-axis machining, and it’s also able to work with STL file.
- Comprehensive functions, like Swarf, Drive Curve, Drive Surface, Flow Cut, Side Cut and Point Control are available to extend machining capabilities for different scenarios.
Outside and inside Roughing, Finishing, Grooving, Threading, Facing and Drilling can be used to deal with most types of turned parts.
Flexible Toolpath Editor
- With toolpath editor, you can get better toolpaths and improve machining efficiency, avoiding tedious parameter adjustments and toolpath re-calculation.
- The entire or partial toolpaths can be edited flexibly with tools like Trim, Re-order, Re-link, Extend and Transform.
Reliable Verification and Simulation
Numerous verification and simulation tools are delivered to ensure feasible, reliable and safe machining.
- Solid Verify can be used to simulate the actual machining process and analyze the excess materials, realizing reliable and efficient machining.
- Analysis functions help detect collisions and gouges between tools and stocks, tables, clamps, etc.
- The accurate calculation of the minimum tool hang length ensures the safety of machining.
Easy-to-customize Post processor
ZW3D Post offers advanced post-processing capabilities to convert cutter location data (APT-CL) into machine-specific codes (GM codes) required by CNC machines. All classes of 3 to 5-axis milling machines are supported.